Sunday 11 December 2011

The Thirteenth Member, illustration for issue thirteen of the Skavenblight Gazette. Composition ummm...borrowed...from Leonardo DaVinci. Fun fact - from creating the file to submitting it in to Matthew to be placed on the cover was a total of thirteen days. I may have purposely taken that long, although a big part of me wanted to push it to the line and take a few extra days on it. This is the first full illustration I've completed since buying the new PC and Photoshop, and the first picture to have started and completed with the new PC actually sitting at a desk. Originally I planned to have some animation to it, for the cover, but that can wait for another day.
I've got a few work in progress shots I plan on compiling into an animated .gif instead, so people can be all like wow, it fades between things!

No comments:

Post a Comment